Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything new in Crooklyn?
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if the project was still on track as I haven't seen anything new here or on your Twitter feed in about 5 months.

Hope all's going well.
Hi there SimplyGreg! Sorry for being absent for such a long time. We could not make the demo happen when we wanted to, and we had to take on some other work to keep ourselves floating. We have been working on the game every single day though, and it has progressed a lot. The project is huge though, something we have realized. We will keep at it but it will take time. You can check out some of our newest screenshots here:

http://brucecannongame.com/forums/showth...p?tid=1060

Meanwhile, the forum was bloated by bots also. We have cleaned it up now, need to keep an eye on things. Sorry for not posting, the reason is that the project is changing a lot and there is so much work that needs to be done. I guess the only thing to say is that once the game is closer to a proper demo and completion the pace of posting will go up.

Thank you for sticking with us, means a lot! You are the first!
I'm just glad you guys are still around, can't have been an easy decision to make, but you guys are still kicking, and I see you've done a LOT of work.
Love the idea of the new bionic arm (I feel like it's something we'll be upgrading throughout the game?), and the 40's inspired cars.
I have no doubts you guys are gonna deliver, keep it up!