Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket #2 - Want to take a ride in my low rider?
[Image: InCarBankAhead.jpg]
Today I felt like taking a ride. It's been a while and I have been so busy lately. A ride always calms my nerves, nothing like taking a nice ride in Crooklyn City.
[Image: InCarCityAhead.jpg]
The city was quiet this afternoon, but I was still ready for action. I had packed 20 grenades just in case, you might think that's a lot but I usually pack 30.
[Image: WantToTakeARideInMyLowrider.jpg]
My mom always told me I was a shitty driver, and sure enough I managed to bump my car once again. It happens. Anyway, I felt like hitting on some girls so here I am trying to smooth talk a pretty lady. "Hey girl, wanna take a ride in my low rider?" was my line. "Your low rider looks like shit, cholo!" was the answer. It happens.
[Image: LookingBeefy.jpg]
I thought I saw a gorilla and headed out to investigate. Turned out it was just a jacked up dude and his jacked up friend. They were also trying to hit on girls, without success. Next to them were a business man doing the T.
[Image: BruceAndHisCar.jpg]
I got enough of riding around and headed towards the beach to enjoy the view. The radio was playing "Jump in my car" by David Hasselhoff, one of my favorite songs.

Join the force and play the alpha for free soon: Click here

You can also join our mailing list and be notified when the alpha goes live! Click here